Reach investors or advertise your financial services in the pages fo your local newspaper and on their website
Businesses seeking investors, business for sale and financial service providers
Starting at $17.00
What you get
- Print classified listing publishing in Encintas Advocate
- Online 7 days on your local newspaper website
- Online upsell options for Premium "Top Ad" or "Feature Ad" placement and additional online photos.
Other Reach Options
- North Coastal Bundle (North Coastal Group, Encinitas Advocate and Rancho Santa Fe Review)
- North Inland Bundle (Pomerado News and Ramona Sentinel)
- Premium Bundle - Reach all regions
|To see Ad on...||Submit By|
Print Deadlines vary by the publication. The earliest publication with the earliest deadline will be chosen. The calendar used for scheduling your ad will only display start dates that are not past deadline.
No refunds once your ad appears online.
All ads must be prepaid
Target Encintas Advocate readers or choose the Premium Bundle for maximum reach
- Home Delivery: 24,331
- Newsstand: 885
- Readership: 57,997
$878,150 median home price in 2014
53% of college educated adults
$60,977 Median Effective Buying Income (EBI) per household
50% of households with income of $75,000 or more
- Circulation: 79,000
- Readership: 173,000
Real estate data: Zillow, data through March 31, 2014
Demographic data: Nielsen 2014
Your neighbors. Your friends. Your marketplace.
The UT Community Newspaper websites reach your community.