Promote your Garage and Estate Sales with a classified listing in your local newspaper and on their website
Advertising your Garage and Estate Sales
Starting at $5.00
What you get
- Print classified listing publishing in Poway News Chieftain, Rancho Bernardo News Journal
- Online 7 days on your local newspaper website
- Online upsell options for Premium "Top Ad" or "Feature Ad" placement and additional online photos.
Other Reach Options
- North Coastal Bundle (North Coastal Group, Encinitas Advocate and Rancho Santa Fe Review)
- North Inland Bundle (Pomerado News and Ramona Sentinel)
- Premium Bundle - Reach all regions
|To see Ad on...||Submit By|
Print Deadlines vary by the publication. The earliest publication with the earliest deadline will be chosen. The calendar used for scheduling your ad will only display start dates that are not past deadline.
No refunds once your ad appears online.
All ads must be prepaid
Target Pomerado News readers or choose the Premium Bundle for maximum reach
Poway News Chieftain
- Circulation: 15,042
- Home Delivery: 14,390
- Newsstand: 652
- Readership: 30,084
$1,263,400 median home price in 2014.
72 percent of college educated adults.
$67,118 Median Effective Buying Income (EBI) per household.
53 percent of households with income
Rancho Bernardo News Journal
- Circulation: 17,076
- Home Delivery: 16,237
- Newsstand: 839
- Readership: 34,152
$2,652,800 median home price in 2014.
70 percent of college educated adults.
$94,509 Median Effective Buying Income (EBI) per household.
68 percent of households with income of $75,000 or more.
- Circulation: 79,000
- Readership: 173,000
Real estate data: Zillow, data through March 31, 2014
Demographic data: Nielsen 2014
Your neighbors. Your friends. Your marketplace.
The UT Community Newspaper websites reach your community.