Rent your property with a classified listing in your local newspaper and on their website
Advertising your rental property
Starting at $16.00
What you get
- Print classified listing publishing in Ramona Sentinel
- Online 7 days on your local newspaper website
- Online upsell options for Premium "Top Ad" or "Feature Ad" placement and additional online photos.
Other Reach Options
- North Coastal Bundle (North Coastal Group, Encinitas Advocate and Rancho Santa Fe Review)
- North Inland Bundle (Pomerado News and Ramona Sentinel)
- Premium Bundle - Reach all regions
|To see Ad on...||Submit By|
Print Deadlines vary by the publication. The earliest publication with the earliest deadline will be chosen. The calendar used for scheduling your ad will only display start dates that are not past deadline.
No refunds once your ad appears online.
All ads must be prepaid
Target Ramona Sentinel readers or choose the Premium Bundle for maximum reach
- Home Delivery: 12,629
- Direct Mail : 4,794
- Newsstand: 362
- Readership: 28,580
$902,200 median home price in 2014.
77% of college educated adults.
$89,589 Median Effective Buying Income (EBI) per household.
70% of households with income of $75,000 or more.
- Circulation: 79,000
- Readership: 173,000
Real estate data: Zillow, data through March 31, 2014
Demographic data: Nielsen 2014
Your neighbors. Your friends. Your marketplace.
The UT Community Newspaper websites reach your community.